Random Acts Of Kindness
Do you remember the last time someone was kind to you out of the blue? How did it make you feel? The smallest act of kindness is never forgotten. It makes you feel fantastic. It fills you with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. We should carry out random acts of kindness selflessly. One day someone may do the same for us. Kindness gives you a heart warming and fulfilling feeling. It is a gesture from one person to another, to help assist or cheer up someone else. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around. If you extend kindness, compassion and love into the world, it will come back into your life. Kindness is an incredible force that has the power to make someone else feel good and yourself in the process.
A simple act of kindness can have a massive impact on someone else’s life. Start today. Here are some ideas:
1. Express your gratitude. Tell your family and friends how much you appreciate them.
2. Smile at a stranger.
3. Tell at least one person something that you admire or appreciate about them.
4. Treat a friend with a surprise gift or take them out for dinner.
5. Give up your seat on the train for someone, not just an elderly person.
6. Talk to a homeless person.
7. Don’t interrupt when someone is speaking.
8. Cut someone some slack.
9. Have patience.
10. Forgive someone, and never mention the issue again.
11. Give someone a hug.
12. Hold the door open for someone.
13. Say please and thank you.
14. Be encouraging.
If you can make someone else happy, do it, the world needs more of that.