5 reasons to be happy:
1. Grateful to be alive.
2. There are people in your life who love and depend on you.
3. Life can surprise us without any warning. Be grateful for what you have.
4. Each day you are a step closer to what you have been working so hard towards.
5. There are so many things that make you smile. Do them often.
Things to do for a happier you:
1. Get more sleep.
2. Drink more water.
3. Write down something that may be bothering you. Seeing something in writing puts it into perspective. In the scheme of things a problem is never as big as one makes it out to be in their head. Overthinking is one of the greatest causes of unhappiness.
4. Take time out to do things that make you happy. Give yourself something to look forward to.
5. Don't go to bed in a bad mood. Tomorrow is a new day. Don't start it with yesterday's problems.
6. Tell the people that you love, that you love them
7. Always make time for me time. My favourite form of me time is taking a bubble bath. I like to lie there for hours . Inhale and exhale. How can anyone be stressed in a a bubble bath?
8. Take a second to praise yourself for being you. Self confidence is everything. You're doing a great job, don't ever forget that!